Your tenderness comes against the light.
你的温柔逆光而来。
However, at a glance, I mistakenly saw your eyebrows. I like it for many years.
不过惊鸿一瞥误见你眉眼这欢喜够我喜欢好多年。
After I met you, I opened my eyes to Huatian and closed my eyes to starry sky.
遇见你以后,我睁眼便是花田,闭眼是星空。
At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.
每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。
I stand in heaven and look down at you, just like you look at me – slightly sad.
我站在天堂向你俯身凝望,就像你凝望我-样略带忧伤。
이정석ins:endmion1
Eternity is not a distance but a decision.
永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。
May all the stars degenerate and see billions of stars only in your eyes.
愿所有星光堕落 只在你眼中看亿万星河。
You are the April day in the world.
远赴人间一场鸿门宴,你是人间四月天。
画师:咸鱼中下游
All dark are left to the past, from meet you to start, winter scattered, stars forever
所有暗晦都留给过往 从遇见你开始 凛冬散尽 星河长明
The late wind in summer is the most soothing.
夏天的晚风最能抚慰人心。
Around the mountains and rivers scattered, only to find that you are the world spark.
绕过江山错落,才发现你是人间星火。
画师:咸鱼中下游
May you have a lamp in the dark, an umbrella in the rain, and your lover’s company on the road.
愿你天黑有灯,下雨有伞,路上有良人陪伴。
I met you, no longer is the most beautiful life every morning and evening.
遇见你,不再朝朝暮暮,已是此生最美。
There is always your tenderness in the cradle full of stars
星星蓄满的摇篮里总挂着你的温柔
You are not long in the morning like my gentle run.
你是不久的清晨,向我温柔的狂奔
The moon fell into the river without seeing the bottom, and the stars looked down and startled.
月亮坠落不见底的河,星星垂眸惊动来舸。
Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not stron.
山长水远,我只愿你阅遍山河,觉得人间值得
P站画师Gydwin
I’m not good at words, but I can’t hide my love for you.
我虽不善言辞,但关于爱你,我无法掩饰。
Fortunately to know your peach blossom face, from now on crisscrossing much warm spring.
幸得识卿桃花面,从此阡陌多暖春我虽不善言辞,但关于爱你,我无法掩饰。
Laugh it off, don’t like the world of mortals. Love one person all your life.
一笑而过不喜红尘 穷极一生只爱一人,遇见你是我最美的意外
I tried to disappear,and no one was interested in me。
我试过销声匿迹,最终也无人问津。
Your name my mind.
你的名字,我的心事
Mountains and wild Trinidad, you are I hide in the clouds of romance.
山野千里,你是我藏在云彩的浪漫。
Someday,you will find the one,who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
总有一天,你会遇上那个人,陪你看每一次日出,直到你的人生落幕。